Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Make your own Peppermint ice cream sandwich

We all know this time of the year Peppermint is one of the famous flavor for the season. Well today, while the kiddos were napping which is not very often at the same time. I made them SUGAR FREE peppermint ice cream sandwiches.

Easy as 1,2,3.

Materials:
Sugar free whip cream
Graham crackers
Peppermint extract
Green food coloring
Shoe string licorice(I got ours at Walgreen's down the candy aisle)


To make:
Let the cool whip sit to get soft, then mix the food coloring and peppermint extract in with the cool whip. Place in freezer to get hard again and then take out scoop on the graham cracker, put the other graham cracker on top and eat or you can place back in the freezer.

Then I made them alittle decorative by adding shoestring licorice. So it had that present look to it.

The kids can even help with this. The next batch going to have the kids help. Wanted to see how it all worked out before I had them help and then "J" get upset if it didn't work.

They were YUMMY and I loved how easy they were to make.




Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

17 comments:

  1. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as wellสล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not findเว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  14. The content is utmost interesting! I have completely enjoyed reading your เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your content is nothing short of bright in many forms. I think this is friendly เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete